Informal Writing: Write an Email
Today is Saturday and you are feeling really happy after the class outing. Write an email to your cousin, Jane, telling her of the busy week you had and your plan on Sunday.
Your have to refer to the weekly planner and include the following information in your email:
1. All the work that need to be done.
2. Lessons you have to attend.
3. Why was Wednesday an important day?
4. What have you planned for the weekend?
5. How did you feel about the weekend?
You may reorder the points. The email must be written in complete sentences.
Marking service is available.